Re: The SCP:CB Aperture Science Mod

Ok, thanks a bunch, Larry. It's nice to see a person helping us with the SFX sounds.

SCP-513: I won't be available for a few days. Finals are fast coming, so mostl likely, I won't be available to test and such until May 4th at approximately 1430 hours (When I arrive home) and even then I don't know.

Ltn Vasquez wrote:SCP-513: I won't be available for a few days. Finals are fast coming, so mostl likely, I won't be available to test and such until May 4th at approximately 1430 hours (When I arrive home) and even then I don't know.
Oh. Then ok, good luck with test.

EDIT: Ugh... don't you mean June 4th? (also it's my birthday) Because, May 4th has been already.

SCP 513 wrote:
Ltn Vasquez wrote:SCP-513: I won't be available for a few days. Finals are fast coming, so mostl likely, I won't be available to test and such until May 4th at approximately 1430 hours (When I arrive home) and even then I don't know.
Oh. Then ok, good luck with test.

EDIT: Ugh... don't you mean June 4th? (also it's my birthday) Because, May 4th has been already.
Sorry, I'm not thinking in the right place at the moment.

The Radical Larry wrote:How about the cake as an easter egg?
Unless you want to bury it several thousand feet under the ground, then that wouldn't be a good idea. A hidden room wouldn't be enough. Should the game ever progress, the easter egg has to be extremely difficult to find, as in lots of puzzle pieces. Think Exmortis, the symbols you find on the the body parts all lead to a code that will give you access to to the room, or in Exmortis, the sacrifice of yourself.

If you don't know what Exmortis is, here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdhfwW5zHEY

Sorry, the 503 is screwing my page so I can't use the URL feature.