Re: The SCP:CB Aperture Science Mod

So, this thread was dead, as the mod was. I talked with Jackson, and we decided to continue this mod.

If anyone wants to apply to this mod, reply, or simply PM me.

SCP:CB Aperture Science Mod is an SCP:CB modification that takes you to the Aperture Laboratories universe where all began before activating Glados.

A small backstory coming soon.

All SCPs should remain themselves, If I made my mind with Jackson.

Characters:
Guard = Sentry Bot
MTF = Mobile Sentry
D-Class= Test Subjects
Scientists = Aperture Scientists
Suited guy (CWM) = G-Man

Room Textures
Music
Sound Effects
Loading screens
Item Modifications/Changes

Sound Manager: ?
Texture Manager: SCP 513
Lead Manager: SCP 513, MrGuilkeyface
Modeler: SCP 513
Scripter/Coder: SCP 513
Voice Actor: MrGuilkeyface

Re: The SCP:CB Aperture Science Mod (REBOOTED!)

Like Radical said, this mod has been rebooted.
However, all jobs are off, so please apply again if you would like to help, info is on the first page.
Have fun. c:
GIVE ME SOME CHEESECAKE DAMMIT.
(Also, for future reference, my name is MagicJackz)

Re: The SCP:CB Aperture Science Mod (REBOOTED!)

Necropost detected. Sadly almost a year has passed since the last post on this thread. Request lock.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

Ltn Vasquez wrote:Sentry turrets would be placed in only one area and are therefore quite useless.

Also, excuse me for not reading that part. Anyways, if this is before GLADOS, then there would be personnel in the facility, namely the guards. however, there uniforms have to be changed drastically.

Sentry turrets can replace guards that don't move. For example, at the beginning of the game, there should be several sentries lining the rooms where hallways meet. Also, the guard that was posted for SCP-173 can be replaced by a tall sentry (to combensate for the railing) and the voice replace by mechanical, if not the same intercom voice.
how do i make thread :?:

SCP 513 wrote:Okay. You made the thread.

I will be waiting for the storyline.

We will also be needing models for:

From MTFs to Sentry Turrets.
From Class Ds to Test Subjects.
From Chaos Insurgency to fucking Black Mesa Security Force.

That's all.
Spoiler
EDIT:

BJ Fowler can help with the Test Subject Models. Thanks for participating, Fowler.

The Loadingscreens are done for now. Everything is doing good.
I will do the MTFs into sentry turrets. then tell me how to give it to you because im new to this forum. :079: :079_2: :096: :079_2: :079:
bye

SCP 513 wrote:So, this thread was dead, as the mod was. I talked with Jackson, and we decided to continue this mod.

If anyone wants to apply to this mod, reply, or simply PM me.

SCP:CB Aperture Science Mod is an SCP:CB modification that takes you to the Aperture Laboratories universe where all began before activating Glados.

A small backstory coming soon.

All SCPs should remain themselves, If I made my mind with Jackson.

Characters:
Guard = Sentry Bot
MTF = Mobile Sentry
D-Class= Test Subjects
Scientists = Aperture Scientists
Suited guy (CWM) = G-Man

Room Textures
Music
Sound Effects
Loading screens
Item Modifications/Changes

Sound Manager: ?
Texture Manager: SCP 513
Lead Manager: SCP 513, MrGuilkeyface
Modeler: SCP 513
Scripter/Coder: SCP 513
Voice Actor: MrGuilkeyface
Are you looking for custom made sounds, or sounds from the game it self? I know I can get sounds from the game, and with a few programs I have I might be able to make my own sounds.
I am the man who is bored.

I am the boredman.