Re: SCP: Clock Tower (WIP)

Hahaha, great job so far, it's looking sexy! I'm not much good on the technical end, but I could give feedback as the progress continues. Maybe 049 could be the Lake Scientist, he is kinda creepy...

I love how 789-J is the toilet hand :laugh:
"Yes, it's a goddamn nuke, but if 682 survives and adapts we'd be boned beyond belief."

As if that guy wasnt creepy enough.
The mask salesman that is.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

K7Fei wrote:
Spoiler
He has about the same size as the original one, I tried absolutely everything (change vertices/bones scale, units converter when exporting (...).)
Try changing the npc size in the npc.ini file to 1

Looking through your pictures..this mod looks pretty awesome, keep up the good work.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Have a creepy, demented version of Song of Healing somewhere in that mod :P
"Yes, it's a goddamn nuke, but if 682 survives and adapts we'd be boned beyond belief."

Model doesn't appear now? Odd..It's probably falling through the floor out the level, that or it doesn't recognise the format of what you put in the ini.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

LOL I just read about the Clock Towers a few days ago. Coincidence? I think not!
Sometimes i need to know when to stop so i dont get my ass handled

KCF

For some reason, my account has been deleted, as well as my posts, very nice, I was killed as a classe D :(

I'm still on this mod and am about to release the wip one :)
Last edited by K7Fei on Wed May 22, 2013 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.