Re: SCP: Clock Tower (WIP)

This is actually the mod I'm working on, originally based on the creepypasta BEN, but including some others creepy things from the Zelda 64 games.
For the very quick story... Basically, you want to go back to Hyrule, but you're lost in the Clock Tower that hides weirds things. It'll not be easy to exit that maze.
Some Previews
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
What's planned

- Textures replacement
- Musics replacement
- SFX replacement
- Models replacement
- Everything else (Hud, text (...) )

Models

SCP-173 => Empty Shell Link (BEN)
SCP-096 => Happy Mask Salesman
SCP-106 => Dead Hand
SCP-789-J => Toilet Hand
SCP-372 => Skull Kid
SCP-049 => Poe Collector (Zombies will be Redeads)
KeyCards => Keys from OOT/MM
(...)

(Any suggestion ? Let me know)

Troubles

Just needs some fixing as usual

Download

>> Current version - 1.0

Aaahhh...not redeads again!

I have an idea; it would be difficult to implement, but how cool would it be if the Pocket Dimension traps were like the ones in the Shadow Temple? (I know that's OoT and not MM, but screw it :P)
"Yes, it's a goddamn nuke, but if 682 survives and adapts we'd be boned beyond belief."

I'm excited, zelda's always been one of my favorite series. I look forward to see how this mod turns out.

If it's ok, I would like to share my ideas:
Spoiler
the gas mask should be the all night mask, scp-420-j should be magic beans and med kits should be potions of their respective colors.

I have seen alot of easter egg saves, for example, 5CP-173(scp-173, rustledjim(rustled jimmies), NIL (087-B), help me (?), and younotgetout (the testroom). :D
bleh

SCP-Sean wrote:congratulations! you have made a mod really well but does not work! :roll:
what is your computer specs?
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

I'm back so expect some updates soon :173:
SCP-Sean wrote:congratulations! you have made a mod really well but does not work! :roll:
The problem does not come from the mod, sorry :roll: