Re: Half-Life: Resonance Cascade v2.4.2 (The Model Updλte)

[quote="CLgaming"]EDIT: "In my 13 years of life, I have never seen such progress made in any mod this quickly. I think I speak for the entire team when I say: We are grateful for our non-stop working and hoping for a public release sometime before next month. We started low back in April, now look at us. Progress maintained, no arguments, and no crowbars to each other's faces everyday. If you could give the modification a download at release, that will make us proud." ~CLgaming, former newbie escalated into a true free man

Yes... You are now a true free man... However, please could you help me with installing your mod? Also, if there is a post made about installing mods then please tell me this, and sorry for wasting your time :twisted:
Censorship is like telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it... So, instead of taking the censorship in the face, have a drink of man-the-f*ck-up and do something about it!

Re: Half-Life: Resonance Cascade v2.4.2 (The Model Updλte)

CLgaming wrote:You don't need the vanilla game to play. All the required files are in the mod. Just run the exe and play!
icantbelievepeoplecanbethisdumb
Yep, just realized that, didn't before cause it turns out that I'm a prat... :oops:
Censorship is like telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it... So, instead of taking the censorship in the face, have a drink of man-the-f*ck-up and do something about it!