Re: Epic Breach v1.3

ROFLcopter wrote:Oh god I really hope this project is still alive!
I was going to stop working on it.

FIFY
Spoiler
[youtube]8D14yvoQJCQ[/youtube]
I hope this is the same as this (because german youtube do not play that above for me):
[youtube]5AuhFWZecr4[/youtube]
ROFLcopter wrote:LISTEN TO IT!!! LISTEN TO IT OVER AND OVER!!!

Please put this song in the mod... like... PLEASE?!??!!?!?!?
Good music taste there and not a bad idea. Did you played "The last of Us"?

But I have tried to not use so much game music. I know it would be great to see how other game soundtracks would fit in the game. I thought about that long.
I don't know in which direction this "Mod" should exactly go. I do not know...
But when you think about it... you can do anything. Like the Half-Life Mod which is great.

When you just change the music it is like share a playlist with music you like and this is what I have done basically.
It sounds a little stupid and not like a "Mod". You can do a "Dubstep Breach" and a "Metal Breach" or a "Rap Breach".

But what does the word "Epic" mean? I used "Trailer Music" because I love it.
Some "Trailer Music" is "Epic" for me but I can name this a "Trailer Music Breach Mod thing" to go in a specific direction.
For me is "Epic" something from what you became goosebumps and everything. This is for example "The last of Us".

You know when I use "The last of Us" music I can name this a "The last of Us Mod"
Playlist:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFaaOdaU0OU

But I appreciate your help and suggestions. I take my hat off to you! Thank you.

So.. in which direction should I go? What do you like? Why do you do that anyway?
D-9999 wrote:Holy hell, man! This thread has been dead for over a month, however I don't see any reason for a moderator to lock it, seeing that the mod is out
Thank you ;)

I released it since I opened the thread :D Clever hm?

But I think I will wait for the "Sound Mod" update from "The Radical Larry". (and why everyone think that I had elevator music first? I made this "Mod" way later than him.)
You should check that out too. "ROFLcopter" the Gate B nuke ending, there you have it. I mean do we really need so much "SFX" modifications here? I hope that this is not like which one is better and I do not think that I and "The Radical Larry" are rivals but when I use things from "The last of Us" too it is really stupid. Then it is just imitate.
We do not need two things. I know that I and him maybe make two different things and tried to change the sound in different directions.
I mean without him this "Mod" would maybe not exist. I got courage to do that because of him I think, it was a good experience how the sound changes worked with the game experience and even if not he will always be in my heart because he was the first one who posted something in this thread. That was nice.

It has nothing to do with this "Epic Breach Mod" but I lost the trust in the things I do somewhere. I am not sure anymore.
But i think it was good to do this. Even if it was not so much work, it was a fun project. And the video from "JEL" oh god... best time on the internet ever.

I can make this like random and add a lot of random sounds and music in this.

Zarpox wrote:
ROFLcopter wrote:Oh god I really hope this project is still alive!
I was going to stop working on it.

FIFY
Spoiler
[youtube]8D14yvoQJCQ[/youtube]
I hope this is the same as this (because german youtube do not play that above for me):
[youtube]5AuhFWZecr4[/youtube]
ROFLcopter wrote:LISTEN TO IT!!! LISTEN TO IT OVER AND OVER!!!

Please put this song in the mod... like... PLEASE?!??!!?!?!?
Good music taste there and not a bad idea. Did you played "The last of Us"?

But I have tried to not use so much game music. I know it would be great to see how other game soundtracks would fit in the game. I thought about that long.
I don't know in which direction this "Mod" should exactly go. I do not know...
But when you think about it... you can do anything. Like the Half-Life Mod which is great.

When you just change the music it is like share a playlist with music you like and this is what I have done basically.
It sounds a little stupid and not like a "Mod". You can do a "Dubstep Breach" and a "Metal Breach" or a "Rap Breach".

But what does the word "Epic" mean? I used "Trailer Music" because I love it.
Some "Trailer Music" is "Epic" for me but I can name this a "Trailer Music Breach Mod thing" to go in a specific direction.
For me is "Epic" something from what you became goosebumps and everything. This is for example "The last of Us".

You know when I use "The last of Us" music I can name this a "The last of Us Mod"
Playlist:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFaaOdaU0OU

But I appreciate your help and suggestions. I take my hat off to you! Thank you.

So.. in which direction should I go? What do you like? Why do you do that anyway?
D-9999 wrote:Holy hell, man! This thread has been dead for over a month, however I don't see any reason for a moderator to lock it, seeing that the mod is out
Thank you ;)

I released it since I opened the thread :D Clever hm?

But I think I will wait for the "Sound Mod" update from "The Radical Larry". (and why everyone think that I had elevator music first? I made this "Mod" way later than him.)
You should check that out too. "ROFLcopter" the Gate B nuke ending, there you have it. I mean do we really need so much "SFX" modifications here? I hope that this is not like which one is better and I do not think that I and "The Radical Larry" are rivals but when I use things from "The last of Us" too it is really stupid. Then it is just imitate.
We do not need two things. I know that I and him maybe make two different things and tried to change the sound in different directions.
I mean without him this "Mod" would maybe not exist. I got courage to do that because of him I think, it was a good experience how the sound changes worked with the game experience and even if not he will always be in my heart because he was the first one who posted something in this thread. That was nice.

It has nothing to do with this "Epic Breach Mod" but I lost the trust in the things I do somewhere. I am not sure anymore.
But i think it was good to do this. Even if it was not so much work, it was a fun project. And the video from "JEL" oh god... best time on the internet ever.

I can make this like random and add a lot of random sounds and music in this.
Oh man lots to say :3

Well yes I did play "The Last of Us" (Probably most entertaining zombie survival game ever next to L4D).

And if you do decide to add this to any mod that would be awesome! :D
I have spoken to God.
He has abandoned us.

ROFLcopter wrote:Oh man lots to say :3
I enjoy writing.
ROFLcopter wrote:Well yes I did play "The Last of Us" (Probably most entertaining zombie survival game ever next to L4D).
I love "The Last of Us".
ROFLcopter wrote:And if you do decide to add this to any mod that would be awesome! :D
Yes.

But you can do it too.