Re: FAQ, a list of frequently asked questions

Greetings.I have two questions.
One,is there any specific place where I can post SCP related fan art on this site?
Two,is there any specific place on this site where I can post my SCPs to get feedback on them?

Thank you for your answers,and it is my greatest apologies if these questions have been answered before,or the answers are very obvious. :049:
Amxen & the art of her set as my avatar belong to me.

Re: FAQ, a list of frequently asked questions

Amxen no.XV wrote:Greetings.I have two questions.
One,is there any specific place where I can post SCP related fan art on this site?
Two,is there any specific place on this site where I can post my SCPs to get feedback on them?

Thank you for your answers,and it is my greatest apologies if these questions have been answered before,or the answers are very obvious. :049:
Hey! If you're looking for somewhere to post SCP:CB fan-art, you can post it here, http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2654 , otherwise, if you want, you can create a thread in the Foundation Discussion sub forum. You may also create a thread for SCP Feedback, there was a couple a while ago, but you may as well create a new thread since they're pretty old. You'll need 3 posts in order to create a thread though, just one more then for you.
It slep time bunner.