Re: Multiplayer mod - UNRELEASED

juanjpro wrote:Lockrooms and 914 are working now (914 doesn't refine players yet)
I can't wait to start the machine while my friend is putting his items inside. Will there be a "Badly Mutilated Corpse" model appearing in the output doorway?

Also, if your friend is taken to the pocket dimension, will Larry stay in the pocket dimension until the friend dies pr escapes, or will he be able to leave at any point and grab you as well?

It would be cool if there were different gamemodes, like one player is a MTF Unit and another player is a Class-D and your goal is to kill the Class-D while re-containing SCPs.

Man, I am posting a LOT of comments on this thread.
I am the man who is bored.

I am the boredman.

Catnipbuddy wrote:It would be cool if there were different gamemodes, like one player is a MTF Unit and another player is a Class-D and your goal is to kill the Class-D while re-containing SCPs.

You may as well just make a new game. Modding is only easier than making games from scratch to a certain extent.

Catnipbuddy wrote:It would be cool if there were different gamemodes, like one player is a MTF Unit and another player is a Class-D and your goal is to kill the Class-D while re-containing SCPs.

Good, keep replying. I'm pretty sure the mod devs appreciate feedback and ideas.

august090401 wrote:Cannot wait for the release of the mod, make it to where when both players look at 173, as long as one player is looking at it without blinking, 173 stands still. MAXIMUM REALISM!

:173:
That would make the game too easy. I suggest making like random light outtages like you see in the intro of the game. That way, even when both players don't blink, it still has chances to get you ("it" - 173)
Nothing here for now, because the site with my previous banner got infected.

kyro172 wrote:

Good, keep replying. I'm pretty sure the mod devs appreciate feedback and ideas.
Like Buffalo said, you might as well start from scratch. Some of these ideas are too complicated to do with the current tools, plus that idea's been said many times over :P
Sometimes I like to lie in bed and pretend I'm a carrot

like wtf how did you even invent that

-Blu