Re: Multiplayer mod?

Tada, first screenshot :) This is just a fast PrtSc, Im quite busy so nothing more for now :) Player syncing, rotation and position is visible. Simple prediction system is working, need to add some normalization (players 'jump' a bit)...

About the screenshot:
One player (the host), has brighter lights, becouse he had intro sequence enabled, and since the client doesn't handle events yet, he has lights off, cuz it's like this by default ;)

@Frozenbrack - I like your ideas, but a lot of work is needed to do this. Anyway, only host is now able to play, clients are not updating npcs, doors, events, mtf... Soon, the game will be playable in minimal stage - Both players spawn in same room (Or separate rooms, but close to each other), both doors open in same time, one is taken to 173, and the rest should follow, if they want to play ;) When I finish this, I gonna think about adding some "plot".

Two questions to more experienced blitz coders -
1) Can I rotate the head of Class-D model only (Without moving body)? 173 head is rotating, but I don't know how to do this...
2) How can I check if Entity is in view of other Player, having position, yaw and pitch of his camera? Should I create new cam and then check EntityInView? Or is there any easier way?

Just some info, the Class-D model file is chock full of animations ranging from walking, running, climbing, jumping and loading a gun.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Yeah, I checked some of them ;) But It's a lot ow work ^^,

For now, check this out :)
[youtube]jbqaE-3xkI8[/youtube]

Watch on youtube, make sure adnotations are on :)

InnocentSam wrote:
SCP 513 wrote:
ShadowZ wrote:Snip
Pfft,the player is static, not arms moving just like Placeholders FTW
Multiplayer is multiplayer.
Umm, okai...........