Re: Multiplayer mod - UNRELEASED

Really good explanation man, you deserve all the 4 dimensional particle accelerators. (no seriously now good job)

I knew a bit about some things being inefficient in some languages but you cleared up a bunch of stuff for me, at least.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Maria, as for respawning, why not have a Left-4-Dead style respawning system?
Mod in some Class-D cells in the same zone as 173, and a player would go have to release the respawned player from the cells. Of course, a directional indicator would help.

I can't imagine how it will play out. Do the D-Class fight each other? Wouldn't that be a whole different site because the SCPs in CB are more of a danger to 1 person?
Edit: What about the hackers?

Abincyprus wrote:I can't imagine how it will play out. Do the D-Class fight each other? Wouldn't that be a whole different site because the SCPs in CB are more of a danger to 1 person?
Edit: What about the hackers?
No, D-Class work together. Pretty sure they have no way of attacking each other.

A whole different site? You mean making an entirely new facility? Like, what?
Abincyprus wrote: Edit: What about the hackers?
Don't play with randoms until it's a fully completed mod. Once the beta (or alpha) for this comes out, just get a friend or two and play via Hamachi or something else.

D-9999, I don't think it's been said enough, the work you're doing here is extraordinary. I've been following this post since the beginning, and just recently made an account so I could track the updates easier. Thank you for keeping us informed, and keeping this mod alive. No matter how impatient some of us get, it's only because we know how awesome it's going to be once it's available. :D
Sometimes I like to lie in bed and pretend I'm a carrot

like wtf how did you even invent that

-Blu