Re: Multiplayer mod - UNRELEASED

ShadowZ wrote:I don't want to do it in blitz.
It's painfull. Noone is paying me or juan for doing the mod. Developement is stopped for now. There are several ports being created right now, including juan's using irrlicht and mine using Unity. When there is a stable release of any of those (and they are open source/moddable) I will try to do something in that direcion. No promises this time guys.

Also, thanks for all those guys who said the mod needs time. It really does and we really tried to make it work. Unfortunately, b3d is not object-oriented and syncing it sucks.
Spoiler
I understand what you mean with Blitz's OOP (or lack thereof). It's completely bonkers.

PS: SyphenTV, change your avatar please. 47MB is way over the top.
SCP-079, SCP-294 & other models / SCP:CB Inventory Mod
I confirm you can win SCP:CB on Keter using only a keycard.

Hakkla wrote: PS: SyphenTV, change your avatar please. 47MB is way over the top.

Just to say, Why? Is your browser killing itself? I see no difference. The GIF is laggy, yes, but nothing else to what I notice (And I have a REALLY Shitty computer and internet.)

Hakkla wrote:I understand what you mean with Blitz's OOP (or lack thereof). It's completely bonkers.
OOP is not the be-all and end-all of programming paradigms. While B3D certainly has its problems, I don't think fact that it's procedural is one of them.
M-x dingus-mode

CLgaming wrote:
NickL4D2 wrote:Any updates? I`ve been away for a while
I'm not sure if it's dead or alive. Seems to be in between worlds right now.
Actually its still being developed, or will at least once Juan and ShadowZ finish their ports. Juan is making great progress.
I am the man who is bored.

I am the boredman.