Re: Multiplayer mod - UNRELEASED

lochness184 wrote:I updated Blitz3D with the thing you gave me and still getting same message as last time when I try to execute the shared.bb
You don't execute Shared.bb. You execute the Main.bb files.

Hmm... Can you post a screenshot of where all of the source code files you are trying to compile are placed?? And a screenshot of the folder userlibs inside Blitz3D (where I'll assume you installed on Program Files (x86) if you have Windows 7 64-bit)?? You might have something misplaced or missing. And as juanjpro said run Main.bb only in Blitz3D; the rest of the code would integrate themselves with each other so no need to try and run the other .bb files.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

lochness184 wrote:After that though Where do I put the mod in what folder?
There is no "after that"; he basically said EVERYTHING you need to do up till running the code. If this makes no sense to you then you probably should not be running a PROOF-OF-CONCEPT VERSION of the mod, if you cannot even compile the code.

Look I hate to be blunt but seriously; juanjpro already said he won't help anyone out with the code or getting it to run because anyone who could actually contribute to development knows how to compile/run the code properly. If you cannot run the code properly, or provide us with screenshots of your problems, or even tell us what your problems are specifically, then we should not- and cannot- help you.
lochness184 wrote:Well I guess people are not gonna help me now.
Well no one's going to if you take that attitude.
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile

lochness184 wrote:Im sorry I am not good at this but I will send 30 dollars to the person who can successfully make it so I can use the mod.
I understand if "you're not good at this" (regarding to dealing with recompiling stuff). I actually suck real bad with SCP:CB's code as well; I mean, the only thing I've done so far in the Eric Breach mod is change a bunch of texts in the code to spam Eric around and also to spawn SCP-066 in other places (and there are like a lot more places where I can't spawn him at all and I can't figure it out since I don't know how Blitz3D fully works except that it's based on BASIC and C). But seriously, though 30 dollars? Much as I am tempted to try and compile the unstable multiplayer mod immediately and earn the money, well... first off I don't deserve it and second the fact alone that you have Blitz3D and can "run" the other .bb files means that you are capable of doing it. Don't make a fool of yourself. Look, no need to pay anybody money; you can do this. Just post screenshots of where the files you have for the multiplayer mod are placed (and if you really want to be sure, screen EVERY file). Then I'll try my best to give you steps on how to do it and attempt to compile it and see if it goes well. If it works, it works. If not try again. Just put the .dll files on the userlibs folder where Blitz3D is actually located. Then run Blitz3D, find Main.bb, and run the code. And where Main.bb is, that's where EVERYTHING ELSE should be. Basically that's it (unless you're using a different version of Blitz3D or you have no userlibs yet and other shitstuff).

Now that I think about it though, I kinda want to download the source code/files now and try to do it myself..
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.