Re: Multiplayer mod - UNRELEASED

juanjpro wrote:Sorry for the lack of progress, I'm currently busy with the Irrlicht port. It might be a good idea to make the mod with the new engine because C++ will allow me to manage stuff easier. Blitz3D's syntax is making the mod difficult to continue, but it's not cancelled.
Ah, you're porting to the Irrlicht engine? That engine is the other one that 3Ds World studio exports to, correct?

lochness184 wrote:hey juanjpro I know you released the source code so other modders could help and continue the work and said you didnt want people just playing it now but ive been non stop looking at this forum for a year so could you put the mod out so I could play it and the other people that want to cause im assuming im not the only one.
epicgamer123 wrote:I does not understand how it is necessary to make to compile him please help me !
Sorry, it's only for coders who are willing to improve the code. It's barely playable, animations are broken and players are really twitchy. I will only help you with minor issues.
mrpeanut188 wrote:
juanjpro wrote:Sorry for the lack of progress, I'm currently busy with the Irrlicht port. It might be a good idea to make the mod with the new engine because C++ will allow me to manage stuff easier. Blitz3D's syntax is making the mod difficult to continue, but it's not cancelled.
Ah, you're porting to the Irrlicht engine? That engine is the other one that 3Ds World studio exports to, correct?
I'm not sure if 3D World Studio exports to Irrlicht's mesh format, but B3Ds work properly. I'll probably convert the game's meshes to a better format later on.

i really wanted to play this with my friend since you started on it and i dont even know how to set this up and get it working could you maybe make a guide or something to help me use it i dont care how glitchy it is

lochness184 wrote:i dont even know how to set this up and get it working could you maybe make a guide or something to help me use it i dont care how glitchy it is
Step 1: Compile the damn code.
Done
M-x dingus-mode