Re: Multiplayer mod - UNRELEASED

A multiplayer mod sounds really intriguing! Hope it comes out as soon as version 1 of the official game does (just seems fitting to do it that way)! Can we have like more teasers for this at least?
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

Ltn Vasquez wrote:Wait, so is Maria still working on this or what? It seems to have been going on for a VERY long while.
It's still in development, but it goes very slow because there are not many coders working on it.
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

From back in January:
D-9999 wrote:Unfortunately, I cannot predict how long it'll take, so I'll just say this:
The mod is on hold until my other project(s) are either near completion or done.
Don't worry, the mod isn't cancelled, I just need some time away from side projects is all.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

juanjpro wrote:
Spoiler
:gasp: My jaw just dropped out of awesomeness. Does it work on LAN networks too?
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

Hiya! First of all, this is gonna be one heck of a mod and I'm rooting to the end of this.
Now, one question, if one player blinks but the other doesn't, would 173 move or stay static as it normally does, or does it follow the player that blinked?

Crelyous wrote:Now, one question, if one player blinks but the other doesn't, would 173 move or stay static as it normally does, or does it follow the player that blinked?
It would stay there, otherwise the other player would see it move and it'd be weird and non-canon.