Re: Multiplayer mod - UNRELEASED

b1u wrote:No, D-Class work together. Pretty sure they have no way of attacking each other.
It stills kills the fear of loneliness tho.
b1u wrote:A whole different site? You mean making an entirely new facility? Like, what?
You together can both communicate and do the blinking on SCP173 while one of you takes a huge dump on it... Yeah...
b1u wrote:Don't play with randoms until it's a fully completed mod.
I'm more worried about the anti-cheat implemented into the game. Some anti-cheats are plain spyware (not PB tho) and PB is pretty bad at detecting some hax.
D-9999 wrote:-
Good luck, I really hope it'll be fun to play.

Abincyprus wrote:It stills kills the fear of loneliness tho.
It's a Multiplayer Mod though? :U
Abincyprus wrote:You together can both communicate and do the blinking on SCP173 while one of you takes a huge dump on it... Yeah...
Kind of misinterpreting the meaning of what you said here. :P
Abincyprus wrote:I'm more worried about the anti-cheat implemented into the game. Some anti-cheats are plain spyware (not PB tho) and PB is pretty bad at detecting some hax.
I meant implementing one from scratch if possible.
Abincyrpus wrote:Good luck, I really hope it'll be fun to play.
Thanks. We'll try our best.
*suddenly gets distracted on her Steam Library*
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

D-9999 wrote:idk why but you saying my name startled me a bit
If you post your name on the internet be prepared for people to find it.
EX. If some people found out I swore even if its a word like ass I'd be kicked in the ass... but search mrpeanut188 (people in RL know it's my screen name) and it's full of shits (and giggles).

Also by god I learned the hard way about using forums. I started with the Game Maker forum when I was 8... and I was determined to make a sonic game no matter the cost.
Unfortunately one of the easiest functions in GM I couldn't use because 'I'm a noob here' and 'I don't understand views yet'.
Of course in the actual post it was probably "IM A NOOB HERE I DONT UNDERSTAND VIEWS YET".
God damn I was so stupid when I was 8.

:S
D-9999 wrote:I suppose implementing an anti-cheat would be in order.
One question... Why the hell would anyone hack a Multiplayer mod for a horror game?
Who is gonna take the time to create a hack for it?
It's made in Blitz3D... and the biggest 'hack' I'd assume would be used is Cheat Engine.

D-9999 wrote:I was kinda wondering that myself, why anyone would hack said game just to be a hacker. Well, we'll see how it goes in the first release and then decide from there.
There will be this one guy that will create a trainer. 89% sure

Abincyprus wrote:There will be this one guy that will create a trainer. 89% sure
Why would anyone make a trainer, of all things? There's nothing to grind.

Unless you're really intent on performing intensive packet checking for learning purposes it's not worth it for a project of this scale IMO.
M-x dingus-mode