Re: Multiplayer mod - UNRELEASED

Maybe this multiplayer thing will help me get over the fear i have for this game ._., who would play with me??
I'm bad at keeping my emotions bubbled and end up being perfect. It would have been trouble.

Multyplayer is cool because you can be social and then the game would be a strategy I guess. If I had this mod I would have a Server party and play with all of you guys!
:3

SCP-096 wrote::096: MUST... PLAY... NOW!! KILLS EVERYONE ON THE PLANET THEN EARTH EXPLODES!
ok seriously when will this come out i'm am getting tired of waiting... :096:
Ever heard the phrase "Good things come to those who wait."? Though I am learning Blitz again, the rest of my team is doing a great job of updating for me. I wish I could do more than just sit around and watch at this point... don't wanna leave them alone.
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

Re: 1 Year Of Work

Im not gonna be of much help in advice as Im only an IT tech and don't know much about working on games, other then screwing around with the Unity engine. I've read a lot of the posts and all and noticed something, the very first post on this thread was one year ago today, congrates on a full years worth of work on the mod, and I hope to play it