Re: Multiplayer mod - UNRELEASED

Horrordar wrote:
TylerTheFighter24 wrote:Looking forward to it, I am :173:
Went full yoda, you just.
:096: confusing me you are. XD :096:
D-9999 wrote:Unfortunately, I cannot predict how long it'll take, so I'll just say this:
The mod is on hold until my other project(s) are either near completion or done.
Don't worry, the mod isn't cancelled, I just need some time away from side projects is all.
:096: ok OH AND BTW NICE AVATAR! :096:

Re: Multiplayer mod - UNRELEASED

ShadowZ wrote:Hi,

Im new on formus, but Im following SCP:CB since very early versions :) Anyway, I've never had any reason to register on forums, untill now. Regalis has released source code, so It's good to start doing something with it... I decided to make multiplayer mod, becouse that's what I like, not even the gameplay (It won't be as scary then, when you have a partner who looks what's behind you...), I just like network programming, and the project seems to be funny with two people xD

So, basicaly, Im really curious how many people are interested, how many people would play it...

I have nothing done yet (Despite getting Blitz and compiling), I dont promise anything, Im just asking if final result is worth my work.

Thank you for any comments (good and bad) :)
Thank the O5 lords! I've been wanting someone to attempt to make a multiplayer mod for ages. If this happens, then me and my friends can both shit our pants! :laugh: I applaud you sir!