Re: [0.6.6] My Little Foundation: Containment is Magic

The Radical Larry wrote:Ok now, your not making a pewdiepie mod, your making a bomb that will cause a flame war
I strongly advise you to be careful
No

The butthurt will be glorious.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Glitch wrote:
The Radical Larry wrote:Ok now, your not making a pewdiepie mod, your making a bomb that will cause a flame war
No

Maybe Pewdiepie would play the game again, and it would take the limelight as a new game!

mrpeanut188 wrote:
Glitch wrote:
No

Maybe Pewdiepie would play the game again, and it would take the limelight as a new game!
Pile up his PM box with SCP 0.7.1 links
Don't call it a comeback, I never left
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsE8eN ... DnN6kvweew

CommanderPro100 wrote:Ugh.....can we stop getting off-topic? We don't want this thread to end up like the old one. Out of the prying pan and into the shit.
The old thread was epic at times. Now that it's the weekend and inching closer to summer I wanna make some shit before I have to be gone for a couple of months (going to Mongolia to see some stuff.)
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Re: Anyone thinking of making a Pewdiepie Mod?

LeesharaLIKE31 wrote:Pewdiepie is known throughout YouTube as the most famous YouTuber on YouTube. If anyone can, please make a PewDiePie Mod. I want a PewDiePie Mod! That would be the best mod ever!

PewDiePie playing SCP: [youtube]-11bFONAbzg[/youtube]

(P.S. I just joined on Thursay, May 2nd, 2013. I always wanted a PewDiePie Mod! If this mod is done, thank you!)
....Good sir, this is an MLP mod....NOT a Pewdiepie mod...Or a mod suggestion thread...Or anything like that.
My name is John...Yes you can call me that...Yes it's a bland name, but it gets the job done.
I Warhammer 40K harder than you.

Why is this horrible of topicness offending my eyes?
I am the one on this forum who's job it is to be off topic! :P
Even worse is the sheer fact that this Horrendous Suggestion of a mod be dumped onto one of the best mods for anything, an MLP mod.
As far as im concerned pewdiepie is not a brony. If pewdiepie is a brony then im sure that I wont be the first to commit suicide on this forum.
I know I have no place arguing in this but to even think people associate pewdiepie with bronies and just dump this on to a thread people are busy discussing the relevant subject on is just plain sickening!
Start a thread on it and Then people might help you.