Re: My Little Foundation: Containment is Magic

We need someone to re-upload the mod. You will be awarded...hats

As I'm on Holiday I can now work on this again...after watching all of SeamlessR's videos.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

I don't want to disturb or be off-topic, but did anybody actually try to make SCP nice and fun with ponies? your mod content could be used and simply change a few things. If I was a voice actor and if I could program it would be done already...

Also, I think "Orbital Friendship Cannon" just must stay, most people know it, and Vinyl Bass Cannon just... doesn't work for my brain

RekinSharky wrote:I don't want to disturb or be off-topic, but did anybody actually try to make SCP nice and fun with ponies? your mod content could be used and simply change a few things. If I was a voice actor and if I could program it would be done already...

Also, I think "Orbital Friendship Cannon" just must stay, most people know it, and Vinyl Bass Cannon just... doesn't work for my brain
The game's already fun. Considering the gameplay we can't exactly make it "nice".
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Destructoid wrote:The game's already fun. Considering the gameplay we can't exactly make it "nice".
I didn't say it's not "fun", I said it could be made nice. If you took some nice stuff, changed fluttershy to hug you and have a "normal" model, pony music and stuff - I think you could, quite effectively, make it at least a bit nicer. Most of the jumpscares are done because of sudden sounds as far as I see... and, of course, Pinkie Pie suddenly snapping your neck.

By the way, what do you think about making Dash's corrosive effect a rainbow for the mod's canon? I know it would go too far into the idea I am proposing (theoretically at least), but that black corrosion, well... I have no idea what the explanation for it is.