Re: [0.6.6] Official MLP Mod Thread

Actually, while I was walking outside, I thought of a way to make it truly rainbow-colored. I'll work on it at once when I get home.

EDIT: Uh, it isn't as easy as I thought. We can just use the ones I already made for now.

Still looks like they were made in MS paint. Try doing them in the text tool and then putting distortions. I would make them myself but I want to give others a chance and I have to go to a wrestling tournament now.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Destructoid wrote:Still looks like they were made in MS paint. Try doing them in the text tool and then putting distortions. I would make them myself but I want to give others a chance and I have to go to a wrestling tournament now.
wrestling? film it pls

And yeah, I did make them in Paint.NET. You're right, I need to make up something more. I'll see what I can do.

EDIT: Here dey be, better than ever.
Spoiler

Destructoid wrote:Ah, those are actually pretty nice! I could see them in game.
Actually, I tested them ingame and some of the text was off. I need to center the writings more.

No-no-no, aha, I'm not trying to knock everyone off the ball, I just wanted to try out some of the decals as well. Not to mention I signed up for textures yet I haven't done that many so far. I also used some of the clips of writing you came up with, so yeah.
Spoiler
They definitely need some resizing and stuff, but yeah, there's my try.
It slep time bunner.