Re: [0.6.6] My Little Foundation: Containment is Magic

Update on the models, I've just corrected Rain-Drop's cutie-mark from using the ones ripped directly from the animation.
Scientist texture has been overhauled, Derpy's improved.
Slight 106 changes,
and I got rid of them new-spangled riggings.
Bones affecting ROOT BONES is not something that Blitz takes lightly.

[Edit]
Destructoid, I'm going to try to re-texture your Gasmask.
Anyways, I pimped out the pause-menu.

DashEffekt wrote:Hey guys,

I am new here and I love this scp pony mod. We are playing this game every saturday night on a livestream but our problem are the buttons on the maintenance elevator. If we go down on the tunnel we habe no buttons to come out and it seems in our mapseed is no way more, only the maintenance tunnel.

Know anybody a mapseed where i can explore the complete facility without using the mainenance tunnels?

Thanks a lot!

Greetings
DashEffekt

PS: My english is not very well, I am from Austria
Hey man, glad you like the mod!
About the Glitch, that's with the game and nothing we can fix. Sorry.
About the Mapseed. Try FUN. If I recall correctly the tunnels shouldn't be an issue.
My name is John...Yes you can call me that...Yes it's a bland name, but it gets the job done.
I Warhammer 40K harder than you.

XxZomBloxxorxX wrote:You're not supposed to be able to sprint in LTF-106's dimension, right?
I found that, after accidentally crouching, you're able to sprint again.
That looks like a glitch in the original game and not the mod.
XxZomBloxxorxX wrote:Speaking of crouch, what exactly is the pony for the stamina bar when you're crouched supposed to be doing? I couldn't figure that out. :?
It's ducking its head, since a pony can't really crouch.

Hello, my name is John, and I would like the modification job for SCP-1025, the Encyclopedia of Diseases. I plan to convert the diseased tome to the "Supernaturals" book in Twilight's Library in Bridle Gossip. I plan to do the cover and the five inner pages. I have already made many mods myself for my own SCP Fanfiction mod, and I would love to share them. Please give me the yay or neigh on the subject so I can know to continue further. Thank you! :D
Being ugly is just playing Life on Hard Mode.

Bronami wrote:Hello, my name is John, and I would like the modification job for SCP-1025, the Encyclopedia of Diseases. I plan to convert the diseased tome to the "Supernaturals" book in Twilight's Library in Bridle Gossip. I plan to do the cover and the five inner pages. I have already made many mods myself for my own SCP Fanfiction mod, and I would love to share them. Please give me the yay or neigh on the subject so I can know to continue further. Thank you! :D
Sorry, I am stupid. I just read the changelist. I will get to work on the approved pages with confirmation, if you would be so kind.
Being ugly is just playing Life on Hard Mode.

Bronami wrote:the diseased tome to the "Supernaturals" book in Twilight's Library in Bridle Gossip.
Just realised, Poison Joke page is in a completely different book.
*restrains self*
Must. Correct. Canon. Continuity. Error.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.