Re: My Little Foundation: Containment is Magic

So here's a suggestion..make 372 scp actually do something..I noticed that all she does is bounce around in the corner of your vision..why not make her useful? And also can anyone provide me with the link of SuicideGuard2 sound bite?

372 doesn't do anything. Never has, actually. Just a rather useless part of the game. In fact, why was it ever added?

You only ever see it when you actually try looking, and what, a green insect having a seizure? Can't do anything else.

Ltn Vasquez wrote:372 doesn't do anything. Never has, actually. Just a rather useless part of the game. In fact, why was it ever added?

You only ever see it when you actually try looking, and what, a green insect having a seizure? Can't do anything else.
You actually just contradicted yourself there.

You also might as well say most of the SCPs in the game do nothing and are relatively useless if you look at the game in that way. 895 makes you die, SCP-012 makes you die, SCP-1025 makes you cough sometimes, SCP-714 can make you not die or cough sometimes. While I do agree that 372's gameplay mechanics could be expanded upon, I think the merit in most of these SCPs is that they're more than anything curiosities that makes the game feel like it actually takes place at a Foundation site.
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote:
Ltn Vasquez wrote:372 doesn't do anything. Never has, actually. Just a rather useless part of the game. In fact, why was it ever added?

You actually just contradicted yourself there.

You also might as well say most of the SCPs in the game do nothing and are relatively useless if you look at the game in that way. 895 makes you die, SCP-012 makes you die, SCP-1025 makes you cough sometimes, SCP-714 can make you not die or cough sometimes. While I do agree that 372's gameplay mechanics could be expanded upon, I think the merit in most of these SCPs is that they're more than anything curiosities that makes the game feel like it actually takes place at a Foundation site.
Jah, I was being overly dramatic. But he CAN be improved. Right now, he is hardly used other than for that one sound file and any attempt to see it. Perhaps we should let it get a little closer to the peripheral?

I am curious as to when the link will be re-released for the 6.6 version. We are currently playing the 3.0 version and we cannot turn as we walk and at one point the game would not allow us to walk up the stairs. Plus the noclip on and off functions did not work. Please please please tell me we will have it soon because what we have played an watched others play is super fun. Let me know, thank you very much.