Re: [0.6.6] My Little Foundation: Containment is Magic

The SCP-1025 images have been corrected. The blood splat on Ponypox has been removed, The Trots page has been converted to its proper disease, and the Diasweeties picture has been corrected. I have also made a couple versions of the cover and inventory images; take your pick which one you want. Since Mediafire is stupid, here's a (hopefully better) dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8ly6qso8on93sc9/4iZ4RjCMUL
Give me corrections and feedback if need be, but for now I think SCP-1025 is relatively done.
CommaderPro100, if you could assign me another job that would be awesome, I can do both audio and graphical mods. I just wanted to show you what I could do first before I became too greedy with jobs. Thanks again, alert me when you are ready of my next task, master.
Being ugly is just playing Life on Hard Mode.

The only problem is that I think the background of the pages needs to look more "gold" like the one from the Show, besides that they look perfect. Also, do you think you could make a larger version of the INV picture for the loading screen? (Use the version with the gold oval on the cover).

Bronami wrote:Alright, the updated SCP-1025 pages are done. I also made the loading screen .jpg too. Here's the link for both: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8ly6qso8on93sc9/4iZ4RjCMUL
Alright, I think that's about everything for 1025, nice work. If you wish to do another job then feel free to ask.
The Radical Larry wrote:Where can I find the music of the SCP-420-J song from the old version?
It was when 106 still had its old shape
Search 'Equestria Girls' on youtube.

Okay, I noticed the "*Item Textures and Models" job was red yet many items have already been completed. If this job needs work, tell me exactly what needs to be worked on. If this job is completed, I would like to work on the SCP-789-J job (The Buttghost), if you have any plans for that. If I get on the SCP-789-J job, I need to know exactly what you and Glitch want for it.
Being ugly is just playing Life on Hard Mode.

Well it was going to be Prince Blueblood, I started making sounds for him but I stopped working on that, although now that I know where to download.episode dialogue alone I might get back to that.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Bronami wrote:Okay, I noticed the "*Item Textures and Models" job was red yet many items have already been completed.
I forgot to change that one to yellow, thanks for pointing it out.

On the topic of 789-J, I think that shouldn't be Blueblood. Mainly because.......why is he a toilet?