Re: [0.6.6] My Little Foundation: Containment is Magic

Commander, can I get a list of textures (both environmental and objects) to modify? I'll quickly get on those when I get the instructions.

Also, if anyone on the modding community is skilled at vectoring water color OC ponies, I could use some help. Sorry this is not mod-related, but I just don't know who to go to.
Being ugly is just playing Life on Hard Mode.

Bronami wrote:Commander, can I get a list of textures (both environmental and objects) to modify? I'll quickly get on those when I get the instructions.
Commander hasn't invited you yet, but do you have Dropbox?
Bronami wrote: Also, if anyone on the modding community is skilled at vectoring water color OC ponies, I could use some help. Sorry this is not mod-related, but I just don't know who to go to.
I can do basic vectoring, I have a tablet. It's mediocre, but I can color and illustrate, ETC. It's just lines I have problems with, I have a terrible terrible hand.
Oh, and I have illustrator.

Okay, mrpeanut188, yes I do have dropbox and here is the link to the art I need vectorized: https://www.dropbox.com/s/h1fuvwrkv5ap7 ... ng?v=0mcng
Take your time when It comes to the art, if you want to do it at all. I don't need it for anything specific, it is just cool to have. You don't need to finish it on any deadline, it is no rush to me. I am just grateful someone has the heart to help me out with something. Thank you, mrpeanut188.

As with Commander "inviting" me, can you explain that? I wish to progress the mod further in any way I can.

As with Commander "inviting" me, can you explain that? I wish to progress the mod further in any way I can
He means that, to further assist with the Mod, you should probably be a part of the "Team".
My name is John...Yes you can call me that...Yes it's a bland name, but it gets the job done.
I Warhammer 40K harder than you.

Alrighty then, thanks for alerting me. I had already done SCP-1025's mod (which he accepted) but any secret club is a good club. By the way, if anyone cares, I am president of the Brony Club at my high school. But thanks, I'll be sure to PM commander.