Re: [0.6.6] My Little Foundation: Containment is Magic

Destructoid wrote:So for the new SCPs, 008 should be some poison joke flower or something. 049 is definitely rarity, the zombie should be a bloodied up BG pony and 012 should be..... I don't know.
I think 012 (except the song), 500, and 1025 (except its pages) should be the same.

I suggested that 1025 should be the Perplexing Pony Plagues book from the cutie pox episode.
Edit: Other two diseases, "The Trots" and "Hay fever"

500 you can't really change, we could use a vector of the pill Fluttershy tried to give...Phenomena in "A Bird in the Hoof"
Edit:Lets steal this:
Spoiler
012, I suggested Alex s' glitch remix of the mlp theme. The actual music sheet, I'll see if I can shop some notes on a scroll vector.
Edit: Listened to Commander's 012 piece, I agree with Peanut, it's just ear-rape, while On Mount Golgotha is shitty but still coherent.

049, Rarity

049-2, either blanks or mannequins.

008, poison joke
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

While I do agree that my 012 song has too much ear rape, we can't use Alex S.'s glitch remix because it sounds too much like an actual song then a bunch of instruments being played off tune. I think what I might do is add different effects to the glitch remix to make it sound less like a song with a tune, if I get any results I'll post it here.

CommanderPro100 wrote:we can't use Alex S.'s glitch remix because it sounds too much like an actual song then a bunch of instruments being played off tune.
Doesn't need to copy the original game too much.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Weaselcake wrote:Well, version 0.7.1 for the regular SCP is out, I wonder if this will push back development of the mod... :?
It shouldn't. All we need to do is transfer the models to the new version.
I could be mistaken....My job isn't concerned with the models.
My name is John...Yes you can call me that...Yes it's a bland name, but it gets the job done.
I Warhammer 40K harder than you.

Glitch wrote:Posting to ask if anyone has ideas for 008, it isn't poison joke anymore.
Why not? Maybe we can just make it an equestrian version of 008 or cutie pox that gives you a zombie cutie mark.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!