Re: My Little Foundation: Containment is Magic

The Radical Larry wrote:
Destructoid wrote:I thought the light gun was going to be the friendship cannon.
Its not that I am replacing I wanted the developers to see it and might use it
Besides the Friendship Cannon is kinda stale and obvious
I thought the Bass Cannon would be a fitting twist
The sound is good at the technical level, but, to be honest, useless in here... But that's just a personal opinion :) Maybe there's going to be something that could use it, or - at least - I could (could I?) use it if I ever think of making my idea happen.

RekinSharky wrote:
The Radical Larry wrote:
Destructoid wrote:I thought the light gun was going to be the friendship cannon.
Its not that I am replacing I wanted the developers to see it and might use it
Besides the Friendship Cannon is kinda stale and obvious
I thought the Bass Cannon would be a fitting twist
The sound is good at the technical level, but, to be honest, useless in here... But that's just a personal opinion :) Maybe there's going to be something that could use it, or - at least - I could (could I?) use it if I ever think of making my idea happen.
Well it is from a popular MLP fan video, so really this is the only use for it
Don't call it a comeback, I never left
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsE8eN ... DnN6kvweew

seems like I can not get it to run though :D but I'm pretty sure I'm doing something wrong, but since there is no instructions on how to install it I can only shrug. any ideas?

Nym wrote:seems like I can not get it to run though :D but I'm pretty sure I'm doing something wrong, but since there is no instructions on how to install it I can only shrug. any ideas?
I tried it as well, it gave me a memory access violation.

As for progress on this mod...it's like 30 degrees here...Minutes n TF2 is like hours in the real world...Blender sucks...
I...I want to steal textures out of Pyroland, alter them slightly.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

never mind I fixed it, i was baka and put the mac version of it in the folder too. Now it runs perfectly, minus the fps drops /shrug/ still the creepiest game ever ! but PELASE...but MOLESTIA in the game in a way :3 she's the creepiest of the mall.

Nym wrote:never mind I fixed it, i was baka and put the mac version of it in the folder too. Now it runs perfectly, minus the fps drops /shrug/ still the creepiest game ever ! but PELASE...but MOLESTIA in the game in a way :3 she's the creepiest of the mall.
If anything, Molestia should replace SCP-049...