Re: [0.6.6] Official MLP Mod Thread

CommanderPro100 wrote:
Destructoid wrote:
I like them, it's just that why does the Gate B screen say that RD's been cured? I don't recall anybody bringing up that idea.
It's not like the FRIENDSHIP CANNON is going to KILL RD? I could change it to just say it was successful or something.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

If it is possible for the game engine SCP CB was made on, how would you think the crystal empire for 860-1 should be?
Houses scattered randomly, or if possible, a full scale 3D version of the crystal empire?
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

I knew this would happen. (CP100 picked your decals over mine, Omniary...)

Not saying they're bad though, they do look shmexy. Although, it would be better if they were capitalized, imo...

CommanderPro100 wrote:
Glitch wrote:
Glitch wrote:914 could be Twilight reading some books, you put an item on a pedestal to the left of her and she will change it into something else.
This was an idea I made on the old thread, not sure if anyone read it but I still kinda like this idea.
Well we already made a backstory for her as to why she's a machine, also I find it hard to believe that Twilight would be sitting in a room reading books during a containment breach.
I read the backstory..I...ugh
rookie researcher Twilight Sparkle
Why would Twilight, smartest and most powerful unicorn and personal student of Princess Celestia, be a rookie researcher?
A piece of debris hit the control panel
So a falling piece of debris hit a delicate key in a way so that it turned completely without breaking it? not sure if legit
Twilight used her [DATA EXPUNGED] spell
What is the [DATA EXPUNGED] spell? If I was Twilight in this situation, I'd teleport out, and as 914 is a just a machine, it has no means to entrap her and start siphoning her magic. This is quite an unfitting use of the [DATA EXPUNGED]
Her magic seems to be influencing the machine's sentience and powers it aswell.
914 is non-sentient...unless your saying that Twilight's magic is giving it sentience, but I don't see why, since the machine wouldn't have control of her magic.

Also, Twilight would be researching, and in the event of a containment breach, she can simply cast a force-field around herself and continue working. If I was Twilight I'd rather work towards saving my friends than just running away.

And this everypony, is why I don't read the backstory, no offense intended to the story writers, but my jimmies are already hanging in the balance as it is.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.