Re: [0.6.6] Official MLP Mod Thread

I always felt like Twi getting stuck in 914 was lazy writing that was later awfully built upon. I think it would be a cool idea to have her in the room.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Destructoid wrote: I think it would be a cool idea to have her in the room.
DAT'S WHAT I SAID!
My name is John...Yes you can call me that...Yes it's a bland name, but it gets the job done.
I Warhammer 40K harder than you.

That could be what happened to her because of the element thing written in the backstory.
She could have become obsessed with testing as a result of the spell, and then cast a spell on 914 that could give it a kind of sentience.
After having cast that spell, she could have become too obsessed, almost to the point of infusing 914 with herself so she could test without fear of being stopped.

May sound like Glados stuff, but after all it is Twilight we are talking about.

Just my 50 bits.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

Sparks wrote:
That could be what happened to her because of the element thing written in the backstory.
She could have become obsessed with testing as a result of the spell, and then cast a spell on 914 that could give it a kind of sentience.
After having cast that spell, she could have become too obsessed, almost to the point of infusing 914 with herself so she could test without fear of being stopped.

Just my 50 bits.
That's actually not a bad idea, it does make more sense than the current story. I'll talk it over with some of the other story writers.

CL, remember, don't post big off-topic pictures on this thread.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

CommanderPro100 wrote:
Sparks wrote:

Just my 50 bits.
That's actually not a bad idea, it does make more sense than the current story. I'll talk it over with some of the other story writers.
Meh, I'd prefer to just have Twilight sitting in her room.

Also
LTF-914, originally named the Clockworks
Dr Gears wrote:Please refer to all SCP-level items by their case-designate review numbers. While common reference names are more "convenient", it is both misleading and unprofessional. Case in point, any continued reference to "Radical Larry" in SCP-106 reports will be met with disciplinary review from sector supervisors
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Glitch wrote:
CommanderPro100 wrote:
Sparks wrote:That could be what happened to her because of the element thing written in the backstory.

Just my 50 bits.
Meh, I'd prefer to just have Twilight sitting in her room.
Why would she be sitting in her room during a containment breach? I'm pretty sure that she would at least try and get out.
Glitch wrote:Also
LTF-914, originally named the Clockworks
Dr Gears wrote:Please refer to all SCP-level items by their case-designate review numbers. While common reference names are more "convenient", it is both misleading and unprofessional. Case in point, any continued reference to "Radical Larry" in SCP-106 reports will be met with disciplinary review from sector supervisors
The Radical Larry notice has been changed to a different note in the mod, so that's no longer canon.

Well, remember she's been corrupted, so her powers are probably book related. That or extraction worked on her and she's in the facility to help cure the other characters. It would make sense for her to do that and remember, she's the most powerful conjurer in Equestria, so she'll have a forcefield around her. I think it's a really cool idea, and it's not that hard to do.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!