Re: My Little Foundation: Containment is Magic

Texture looks the same to me. And...what condition? You can't just add a condition that makes her a zombie with no explanation

Did we even have a Skype chat when we started?
meh, behold Scoutaloo
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Glitch wrote:Texture looks the same to me. And...what condition? You can't just add a condition that makes her a zombie with no explanation
The new hi-def one hasn't been exported from blender yet. I thought her being a 'zombie' was dropped a long time ago. It's what she is described as looking like, she isn't really a zombi.
Glitch wrote: Did we even have a Skype chat when we started?
meh, behold Scoutaloo
No, you are right, it was the old thread.
Scouta-WAT

Glitch wrote:
Destructoid wrote:The messed up RD is keeping in stride with the original game's 106. We abandoned the plot so we should try to have some fun with what we do.
She was like that even with the plot, with the laziest explanation ever. If the removal of the story is your call to add moar zombies, then I'm disappointed somewhat.

While I understand how you are keeping it with the original SCP, why just Rainbow?
And honestly the low res blood texture doesn't help.
I think we're passed changing Rainbow Dash to another SCP. I never said anything about 372 scootaloo though. I think she should just be herself.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

mrpeanut188 wrote: Scouta-WAT
You called Scootaloo 'Scoutaloo' and got her gender wrong.

Glitch wrote:And...what condition? You can't just add a condition that makes her a zombie with no explanation
Still wondering this, I don't get while you make one pony a monster but keep all the others as themself.
And if your reason for making her a zombie is along the lines of 'is scurry', I quit.

Edit: I don't know why, but every time I try to discuss something about this mod it puts me in a really bad mood, it doesn't help that I forgot my peelz yesterday.
I'll get the code done after I find out how to import .dmx files into fragMotion, which may take a while.
Mrpeanut is yet to show us where it was said that code shouldn't be open sauced even-though-the-code-is-not-ours-and-only-minor-adjustments-have-been-made.

One more thing, I think we should change the ponies at the start, the fandom mascot Derpy shouldn't have such a minor expendable role.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

SCP-372 wrote:So is there an updated version for this version? and if so where can I find it?
It will never be ou- I mean I don't think it's finished yet. Developing and even modding is pretty damn time consuming.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!