Re: [0.6.6] My Little Foundation: Containment is Magic

CommanderPro100 wrote:
MrGuilkeyFace wrote:Still waiting for those lines...
I don't have time to write up the MTF lines, my final exams are coming up in about a week. After June 17 I'll start working on them.
THAT's WHAT THEY ALL SAY
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Re: [0.6.6] My Little Foundation: Containment is Magic

I finally managed to get the mdl converter working

Here is Rainbow Dash with a monocle:
I drew the wings on, because like, you know...Rainbow Dash, Pegasus, Wings.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Re: My Little Foundation: Containment is Magic (Fuck Stories

After having a discussion with some of the other people working on the mod, we have decided to scrap the story for this mod entirely. The story is usually the root of all our arguments and complaining, it's starting to become too much for us to work with. So we decided that getting rid of the story and going for a more lighter tone with this mod would be the best course of action. Most of the mod's current content will not be affected by this, but it'll take a huge load off our backs when making things for it.

CommanderPro100 wrote:After having a discussion with some of the other people working on the mod, we have decided to scrap the story for this mod entirely. The story is usually the root of all our arguments and complaining, it's starting to become too much for us to work with. So we decided that getting rid of the story and going for a more lighter tone with this mod would be the best course of action. Most of the mod's current content will not be affected by this, but it'll take a huge load off our backs when making things for it.
You mind keeping it on your hard drive, in case we decide we decide to tamper with it once we feel we're not under so much stress?

CommanderPro100 wrote:
Ltn Vasquez wrote:You mind keeping it on your hard drive, in case we decide we decide to tamper with it once we feel we're not under so much stress?
What do you mean by "we"? You're not part of this project. Also, I'm pretty sure we won't re-add the story since it's just too much work.
Removing the story was a good move, now we can progress faster and add silly shit without having to think about that. Progress better be faster now, heh. When do you think the next version will be out now?
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!