Re: [0.7.3] SCP Sound Mod v3.2

The Radical Larry wrote:
Zarpox wrote:And the Volcano soundtracks are awesome. Good that you write were you get the files from. I have never heard from the movie and i was curious where to you get it from. Do you watched the movie and remember that the soundtrack was good ?
Errrm... did i do something wrong ?... I hope not.

Should i stop writing to you ? Do you hate me ?
You can just say if i should stop...

It is strange... sry that i do not write properly to you..

I am sorry...

Zarpox wrote:
The Radical Larry wrote:
Zarpox wrote:And the Volcano soundtracks are awesome. Good that you write were you get the files from. I have never heard from the movie and i was curious where to you get it from. Do you watched the movie and remember that the soundtrack was good ?
Errrm... did i do something wrong ?... I hope not.

Should i stop writing to you ? Do you hate me ?
You can just say if i should stop...

It is strange... sry that i do not write properly to you..

I am sorry...
Its fine It was just a joke, I couldn't understand what you were saying and I couldn't resist to put a "Your Grammar Sucks" reference
Don't feel bad
Don't call it a comeback, I never left
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsE8eN ... DnN6kvweew

The Radical Larry wrote:Its fine It was just a joke, I couldn't understand what you were saying and I couldn't resist to put a "Your Grammar Sucks" reference
Don't feel bad
Ironic that I do not understand that reference first but now it is ok. :wink:

EDIT:
So here is some little feedback as I promised..
no warranty for good grammar... sry.. but I hope you still get what I am trying to say.
Spoiler
Yeah, I don't know how to give useful feedback... I can just say I like the things you do... and thats it. And if I find anything that is not so good (i said IF) i think it is good to tell that too but it is more complicated then it sounds. Good or Bad is hard to tell for me. Most of it is the middle of it. I will not hate someone but not ONLY say good stuff so that... oh god....

v3.2
So for the normal SFX and to warm up:
On Mount Golgotha: It feel like it is going through my brain! Nice ;D
Alarm: Must be in the game now! I love it.
Alarm2 and Announce and all the other echo effects from the doors to 096.
Everything fits and it gives really a nice touch and a new experience of the game. I mean it is not that overdone super echo effect. It's just a nice little echo so that it can be actually in the game!
For example the scientist1 and scientist2 sounds are good because the original sounds are like that the scientist stand next to you but they do not. So the little echo makes sense for the distance.

Explicit SFX like:
096_1 - 096_3: Very good.
BigDoorClose: Must be in the game.
Caution: Very cool.
Decay0-Decay3: Must be in the game now!!
DoorClose1-3 and DoorClose1-3... thats the brandmark of the MOD I think.
I remembered a post from you that someone made a MOD and redo the old Door sound and you noticed that....
so maybe the origin of the Sound Mod?
DoorOpenFast: Much better with the echo effect.
ElevatorMove: First I thought that the song is too long for the short Elevator thing but it gives a nice touch how slowly the music gets quiet.. very funny ;D
EndingA1: Just perfect. I think i must play The Last of Us now....just for the awesome soundtrack.
EndingB1 Ha! Nice try to make that satic voice thing ;D
EndingB2 That fucking fits so freaking so oh my god... PERFECT.
EndingB3 AWESOME
FemurBreaker: Good.
and all the LureSubject echos are a nice addition.
Maschine: sounds better.
I notice a very little echo change in MagnetDown and MagnetUp.. can it be? Well.. nice.
and little echo at "msg" (whatever that means) I see :D
What the hell happen with Nuklear2 ? It sounds great ;D
lol xD nuke1 and 2 have some echo already ;D
and the Oldman1-6 echo is good and especially Oldman5 gives even more of this being haunted feeling and he is everywhere feeling.
OldManDrag is good.
PDimpact has some echo too ;D as you say theres a lot of echo effects.
Roar: Spotted echo there too.
Yay and SuicideGuard2 has some echo. NICE

Intro: Elec1-3 more echo. Its ok.
Yeah, I mentioned the scientist sound before ;D

Radio Sounds:
Minecraft "OhGod" oh god. Thats funny and sounds good.
RadioAlarm xD nice.
RadioAlarm2 the new voice with echo ;D cool.
scpradio0 I believe I saw this file somewhere in the forum with soundcloud or something.
Who made this anyway? ;D
And the other Radio sounds you are going to change too? Theres space for some easter eggs (like the Class-D song.. it was just so damn funny ;D) but I think this is a Sound Mod that takes the original things and "modify" :P it. So i don't know.

Now for the music:
And how JEL said is the "AI" music nice.
"Blue Feather" as a soundtrack from "Vulkano" feels good. Like first is everything nice but something special is going to happen like a foreshadowing.
And "Bump in the Night" ... hehe... it had to be done.
"Medusa" (is this another soundtrack from "Vulkano"?) seems like a more quiet version from the original "Medusa" one. First I thought that the music was too quiet for this action sequence but now I think it is ok and not only because "Satiate Strings" is just PERFECT and a smooth transition to "Medusa" then.
Are you gonna change "Satiate"? Because it is the same as "Satiate Strings". I know it is good but you can have another soundtrack for Gate A.
And the "PocketDimension" you didn't change. But I guess you will have some amazing stuff for it later ;D
"The Dread" is of course very fitting and powerful escaping soundtrack.

But it is all WIP thingies stuff so i don't know. You said you made a complete change from your old version and you do that and put the sounds that were good to it. Yeah thats it.
And you write that you will have voice actors and all that :O
Shit! Thats Great :D
And I was about to ask why do you choose a Soundtrack from a movie that is 16 Years old. Do you remembered that the Soundtrack was good ? Or did you even saw this movie ?

Re: [0.7.4] SCP Sound Mod v4.1

ROFLcopter wrote:Nicely done Zarpox! This mod is turning out to be extremely successful! :D :096: :106: :173:
I hope I do not misunderstand but I think you have something misunderstood.
I am not the creator of the Sound Mod.
It is "The Radical Larry" and you must thank him for doing this.
I just wanna support him because I like what he is doing.