Re: [0.7.4] SCP Sound Mod v4.1

Zarpox wrote:
ROFLcopter wrote:Nicely done Zarpox! This mod is turning out to be extremely successful! :D :096: :106: :173:
I hope I do not misunderstand but I think you have something misunderstood.
I am not the creator of the Sound Mod.
It is "The Radical Larry" and you must thank him for doing this.
I just wanna support him because I like what he is doing.
Thanks for taking care of that before I noticed, and thanks ROFL, its good to know people like my mod
Don't call it a comeback, I never left
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsE8eN ... DnN6kvweew

Re: [v0.8.1] SCP Sound Mod v5.0

The Radical Larry wrote:Hey guys, Its been a while since I even came on, I just want to say that soon I will develop a new type of sound mod, and maybe even revive this old mod. I lost motivation after realizing how fast the original SFX folder is growing, I just couldn't keep up. But I'll be back soon to upload more.
Welcome back. :)
I would like to help you if you want. I could put the changed sounds in the new SFX folder direction because for example with the old folder the door sounds are missing.

I am working with the SFX files from the game a while now and for me it is much fun. And if you noticed i got a little crazy and messed up my sound mod. I am still working on stuff to make it better. I mean i put some Doctor Who sounds and music in it because i missed you :sad: It would fit well with other mods:
Spoiler
[youtube]V5QM-Csxqu8[/youtube]
What about your Torchwood/Doctor Who mod? I would like to do so much other stuff but it doesnt belong there, it got to random.
Yeah ok.. first concentrate on one thing.

The Radical Larry wrote:I would continue the Doctor Who Mod if I could, but I do not know how to take the Doctor Who models from GMod and put them into SCP CB (And I finally bought Garry's Mod around a month ago)
1. Get CROWBAR(A HL2 mdl decompiler)
2. Get gmaconvstudio(a Gmod Addon converter. Works really well.)
3. Extract the .gma and the mdls
4. Figure out the rest.
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

D-9999 wrote: 1. Get CROWBAR(A HL2 mdl decompiler)
Oh my god, some one made one named CROWBAR?
D-9999 wrote:2. Get gmaconvstudio(a Gmod Addon converter. Works really well.)
3. Extract the .gma and the mdls
Umm... Ummm..
D-9999 wrote:4. Figure out the rest.

After you extract the .mdls you can open them in fragMOTION and export directly to .b3d.
You'll probably have to do a lot of model editing to scale it and import animations correctly, along with editing the source code for new animations.