Re: SCP:FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC BREACH?

We need to find a way to make the source pony models into a format good for this system. We'll start work as soon as regman releases the source code. Of course, I will be the head sound artist. Of course, it would be great if we could find a good coder, and I think 895 should be king sombra's horn in a case.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

You'd need to convert them though, since I believe they're compiled for halo.

Why do I keep saying "I believe"? I need to break that habit.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

SaitoFOX wrote:wrong section because this is for 'other scp games'

not 'main game scp mods'

lol
This is a completely magic and diferent game.

I don't know anything about coding or modeling (but I really would like to learn, I will try). I'm the... the... eem... the topic maker xD.
Well, I know something about photoshop. I'm going to try to make a logo or something.
DON'T SHOOT! LET THEM BURN!

Yeah, do what you want. Hug, kiss or whatever Pony's do when superimposed into a violent video game.

Despite some "concerns" I see no reason to move this topic to any other forum, it is "somewhat" relevant to SCP games, if only barely.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.

We'll put in a disclaimer saying "no Ponies were harmed in the making of this indie game"
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.