Re: [0.9.3] Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod v0.6.2 (SCP-1

Updated to v0.6.3: http://boxofhorrors.1eko.com/0.6.3.zip; Mirror: https://www.mediafire.com/?khbi9iob6kf53ij

Changes:
- SCP-178 NPCs have random sizes
- SCP-178 NPCs will not spawn on top of the player anymore
- Optimized rooms: room409, room1123, medibay
- Fixed medibay zombie spawn
- Code improvements to clipboard
- room1archive has a chance of spawning clipboards now
- Made room generation even less buggy (set map size to 100 if you dare)

Re: [0.9.3] Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod v0.6.3 (SCP-1

I made my own modded scp called scp 198 cup of joe Using scp294 heres how I did it add it so I can reset mine k?
[Joe|198|SCP-198]
bloodloss=99
Deathtimer=45
Blureffect=600
Staminaeffect=1.3
Blinkeffect=1.1
Stomachache=true
Vomit=true
Message=you firmly grip the cup and you notice it has bonded with you with a burning irritation.
Deathmessage=Class-D found dead dehydrated with a cup possibly dispensed by 294, later the cup was found to actually be scp 198 test confirms the scp can teleport to 294.
(You need to delete the one with these.

Mr. Baroque, you have been double posting a lot now it seems. The rules speak: ''Thy shall not double post''.

I however agree on that bug, even after loading a saved game your documents collected are gone but the board shows it's icon having a paper storage into it.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that the paper left by Maynard in 005's containment room sometimes doesn't appear properly.
"You could possibly add something I just shit out."

~ Agent Ulgrin 2014

Getting hit by vehicles ever since -69

Agent Ulgrin wrote:EDIT: Forgot to mention that the paper left by Maynard in 005's containment room sometimes doesn't appear properly.
What do you mean improperly? Like it doesn't spawn at all, or it clips through the stand, or the document's image doesn't load?
barouqe wrote:I found a glitch with scp-005 room the backwall stretches forever right in direction and when you touch it youget lag and freeze or memory access violation
Please take a screenshot of the back wall, I cannot seem to replicate this.
xxFalconArasxx wrote:When I open the clipboard and select a document... The game crashes with the Memory Access Violation message.
I'll debug and see what causes this.
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile

InnocentSam wrote:
Agent Ulgrin wrote:EDIT: Forgot to mention that the paper left by Maynard in 005's containment room sometimes doesn't appear properly.
What do you mean improperly? Like it doesn't spawn at all, or it clips through the stand, or the document's image doesn't load?
Word been said in the first row.

(Meaning: it sometimes doesn't spawn at all)
"You could possibly add something I just shit out."

~ Agent Ulgrin 2014

Getting hit by vehicles ever since -69