Re: Multiplayer mod?

D-9999 is doing really good job :) Just give her some more time ;)

I will try to keep up with the topic, but Im still too busy to contribute... Sorry guys, school, job... I hope I will get some more time after the IT olympics. :c

Are the animatons in the mod working right now? If not, I once saw a video on YouTube showing that thw D-Class model had animatons for walking, running, falling, fighting etc. I cant just remember the link right now.

Um...I know someone probably already spoke about this, but I've read 20 pages and seen NOTHING for the download! I've registered on the site, but every time I've clicked on the link to SCP: CB multiplayer mod it just sends me here...

How do you download the BETA?

D-9999 wrote:
YoungMan:3 wrote:Um...I know someone probably already spoke about this, but I've read 20 pages and seen NOTHING for the download! I've registered on the site, but every time I've clicked on the link to SCP: CB multiplayer mod it just sends me here...

How do you download the BETA?
You realize it's not finished, ya? Be patient, man.
I just thought that there was a BETA out because people said it was awesome and stuff. BTW my browser said you replied 3 months ago :/

D-9999, i swear that if you come with a post saying that it is cancelled, i will deliver a roundhouse kick via e-mail to you : )
[url=steam://friends/add/76561198001887045]
[/url]