Re: Multiplayer mod?

D-9999 wrote:Perhaps he got caught up with a shit-ton of work, and couldn't stay around to work on the mod. It happens sometimes, and people are not always working on mods, as they might have problems in real life that interrupt the flow of their knowledge. It's a shame, but it happens. :I
Well, the bloody school year started, so I expect that he's got his hands full. He's not the only one, I got two of my classes moved because some teacher left to be assistant principal at another school.

We must store all work and continue next time. But now, im going to middle school first time! :D
Working projects:
Spoiler
SCP Minecraft mod

Daxmarko wrote:We must store all work and continue next time. But now, im going to middle school first time! :D
Middle... school? Holy shit, where do the young people learn their programming so early?

Daxy, you got it easy, understand? Enjoy your early years as much as you can. Also, enjoy your classes, they must be pretty damn easy.

Ltn Vasquez wrote:
Daxmarko wrote:We must store all work and continue next time. But now, im going to middle school first time! :D
Middle... school? Holy shit, where do the young people learn their programming so early?

Daxy, you got it easy, understand? Enjoy your early years as much as you can. Also, enjoy your classes, they must be pretty damn easy.
Note I'm 15,the school you go after Kindergarden is called elementary school btw.
Working projects:
Spoiler
SCP Minecraft mod

Daxmarko wrote:
Ltn Vasquez wrote:

Note I'm 15,the school you go after Kindergarden is called elementary school btw.
Yes, yes, I'm not daft. And if you're 15, you should be in high school.

Daxy, you got it easy, understand? Enjoy your early years as much as you can. Also, enjoy your classes, they must be pretty damn easy.[/quote]

Note I'm 15,the school you go after Kindergarden is called elementary school btw.[/quote]
Yes, yes, I'm not daft. And if you're 15, you should be in high school.[/quote]

Uh,wat? Nevermind,its different education in Serbia,cus this country isn't part of that Europe country group...
Working projects:
Spoiler
SCP Minecraft mod