Re: Multiplayer mod?

RoboReptile wrote:Just a thing, SCP:CB was for survival horror on your own. Having a buddy beside you reduces alot of scare, what would make the multiplayer good and keep its scare is constantly making the players split up.
Well, it is a mod, and because MonocleBios and ShadowZ are such nice people, they'll release the source code when they're done so if you think it isn't scary enough, make it more scary.
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile

Damn, Innocent that statement wants me even more to find time to make a mod-manager. Cannot wait until I get my workstation set up. But then school will start.

RoboReptile wrote:Just a thing, SCP:CB was for survival horror on your own. Having a buddy beside you reduces alot of scare, what would make the multiplayer good and keep its scare is constantly making the players split up.
Oh multiplayer horror games could reduce scare factor but Its fun messing with buddies in SCP facility. Also the commands I written,they could be fun as well.
Working projects:
Spoiler
SCP Minecraft mod

Daxmarko wrote:
Oh multiplayer horror games could reduce scare factor but Its fun messing with buddies in SCP facility. Also the commands I written,they could be fun as well.
do you actually EXPECT that they will add those commands etc.? dude. the idea is just dumb
[url=steam://friends/add/76561198041004756]
[/url]

Science for the Science God!

Vinnoe wrote:
Daxmarko wrote:
do you actually EXPECT that they will add those commands etc.? dude. the idea is just dumb
Nah, Im not forcing anyone to shove my command into mod I just gave a idea. I just said they COULD be fun... Keep that comment for yourslef,thanks. :evil:
Working projects:
Spoiler
SCP Minecraft mod

Daxmarko wrote:
Vinnoe wrote: do you actually EXPECT that they will add those commands etc.? dude. the idea is just dumb
Nah, Im not forcing anyone to shove my command into mod I just gave a idea. I just said they COULD be fun... Keep that comment for yourslef,thanks. :evil:
well it SEEMED like it, and its not supposed to be fun, its supposed to be scary. admittedly it would be funny to be with your friend and neither of you know :173: is nearby and kills your friend. heh to hear a sudden neck snapping sound would be hilarious and terrifying at the same time. the mod doesnt need to be any more complicated than it already is, it would just involve playing with your friends, and better ai for the scps. it does not need anything other than those 2 things.
[url=steam://friends/add/76561198041004756]
[/url]

Science for the Science God!

Vinnoe wrote:
Daxmarko wrote:
Vinnoe wrote: do you actually EXPECT that they will add those commands etc.? dude. the idea is just dumb
well it SEEMED like it, and its not supposed to be fun, its supposed to be scary. admittedly it would be funny to be with your friend and neither of you know :173: is nearby and kills your friend. heh to hear a sudden neck snapping sound would be hilarious and terrifying at the same time. the mod doesnt need to be any more complicated than it already is, it would just involve playing with your friends, and better ai for the scps. it does not need anything other than those 2 things.
I just gave a idea. Calm down. -_- Its so easy to add them and we were talking about servers that more than 2 people can join. For example there soo many funny and unsusal Amnesia custom stories and they are still scary,and funny. There so much multiplayer horor games that are still very scary,like Cry of Fear and No More Room In Hell. Scp doesnt need to be uber scary everywhere... Its still scary and funny in multiplayer but you are trying to prevent that. End of discussion.
Working projects:
Spoiler
SCP Minecraft mod

D-9999 wrote:I'm not trying to revive a dead argument, but 1 statement made 0% sense to me. "...it's not supposed to be fun..." What? Who ever said that SCP: CB wasn't fun? Of course it's fun! Just because something is scary doesn't mean it can't be fun. :P No offense, but please think about these statements before you speak. ;)
It is fun, but there are some games that are scary to some people without being fun. I dislike Amnesia for that reason. Games like Cry of Fear are fun because your friends can hear you scream like a little girl while getting chased by a 7ft dead guy with chainsaw's for hands.
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile