Re: [0.9.3] Box of Horrors - A Compilation Mod v0.7.4 (SCP-0

Doomblade3890 wrote:Just a quick question: Do the MTF's attack the instance of SCP-049-2 from the Medibay and vice-versa?

EDIT: New bug to report
Title: MAV at SCP-020

What is it: Causes MAV to occur at SCP-020's room

When it occurs: When wearing NVG's and Gas Mask simultaneously, entering SCP-020's airlocks will cause the game to crash with a MAV

Error messages: Memory Access Violation!

Version of Box of Horrors: 0.7.4

Picture: http://imgur.com/4j7ddHJ
Will take a look at this.
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile

Title: Graphics going nuts

What is it: Graphics going crazy and flashy, that causes low frame rates. Sometimes all gets black after some time. Reading the first document causes MAV.

When it occurs: This time i was just starting the game.

Error messages: MAV if you read the document.

Version of Box of Horrors: It first appeared in 0.7.4 for me. I was saying in older versions that the NVG are causing this but now its all like this.

Picture: Its flashing like this:
Spoiler
But this can happen in the normal game too, like in this video:
http://youtu.be/51gfa8KgnJE?t=21m15s

You know what? I've seen this mod on the forum for MONTHS now and never bothered to give it a try to spice things up in Vanilla SCP:CB.

I'm about 30+ minutes in, have 7 documents on the clipboard, a level 3 keycard, gasmask, SCP-714 and just got SCP-178.

I'm :REDACTED: TERRIFIED.

Spoilers:
Spoiler
So things that have scared the shit out of me just in the light containment zone so far:
372 jumpscares
walking into the medlab and I didn't realize the corpse was a zombie, but he was easily kited (however u sick bastards made him FOLLOW YOU if you go too far away oh god heart attack central)
106 chase (which I ran like 20 rooms away out of terror).
Hearing #*$*ing CRAZY noises while going around

I just put on 178 and saw nothing in the checkpoint zone and took them off, now I'm too scared to play cause if anyone puts the damn things on the ape monsters will still get you

please help I'm almost too scared to play any further :shock:

am I doing it? DDAMNIT IM still going (btw, nerf medkit spawns, I got one from 914, one from a storage closet and another from the medbay.)

also, I think 049 appearing in one of the 3 way rooms behind the metal gate or on the catwalk would be pretty terrifying, just a suggestion though.

EDIT:

Alright, 106 just popped out of the floor and made me sprint about 100 meters blindly through like 20 rooms, I ran into an elevator down to whatever-the-hell-gets-me-away-from-that-old-man and landed in a bugged maintenance tunnel (seems like some room clipping).

Yes the maps seed name is "NO"

Bug Template 06/24/2014:
Spoiler
Title: Room clipping in maintenance tunnels

What is it: Went down an elevator into the Maintenance tunnels and got stuck due to rooms intersecting.

When it occurs: Running #@!*ing blindly from larry when I ran for the goddamn elevator and kept running through the maintenance tunnels like a monkey.

Error messages: N/A

Version of Box of Horrors: 0.7.4

Map Seed Name: NO

Picture: is TOO Lazy

Ok so just to quickly compile bugs:

juanjpro
Clipping maintenance tunnels

Me
Gasmask + NVG simulatneuously in 020 = MAV

Both
Pixelated documents

I'll take a look at the gasmask/NVG bug, probably an easy fix seeing as you shouldn't wear both at the same time. juanjpro, see if you can have a look at the maintenance tunnels clipping, and we'll both see what we can do about the pixelated documents.
Twitter
Github Profile

Mirocaine wrote:
juanjpro wrote:Do you know what was clipping with the maintenance tunnels? If it's another room, then the solution should be easy.
As soon as I get out of the elevator and walk straight for about 10 meters, a sign is pointing at SCP-409 and another to the left for maintenance, the room clipping starts there.
Screenshot please. From what it sounds like, it's just 409's room.
Twitter
Github Profile