SCP- Mobile Task Force

Based on how much fun i've had creating content for containment breach, I've decided to also work on my own project.

Story:
You are an MTF, currently assigned to the transport of 682 into a new, much more secure containment chamber after it trashed its last one. Predictably, shit goes down. 682 breaks containment and in the attempt to secure it, you are hit through a nearby wall. After a quick trip through some damaged containment cells to teach you the combat mechanics, you come across the elevator to 106's containment cell. a D-class is being sent down incase of a breach, and the elevator is being prepped. 682 begins to approach, with the elevator being your only way out. A quick elevator ride to mask the loading, and the chamber comes into view. A cavernous pit dug into rock, with metal lined walls and the huge containment sphere hovering in the center. Mechanical instruments surround the sphere itself. The facility shakes due to 682s destruction, and 106 notices. The sphere begins to corrode. You make your way up to the observation level, introducing the movement portion. 106 breaks containment, has a little fun with you, and then smiles at you before retreating into his pocket dimension. Exit the chamber, and the tutorial is done.

Gameplay:
an action horror game, more focused on fighting these things than hiding from them. Think close to mirrors edge. You have a movement and combat oriented mode. In combat, you can use whatever guns or melee weapons you find around the facility, and move at a slower pace close to a standard FPS. In movement mode, you can make use of air vents, exposed construction materials, ledges, and similar. No wallrunning or anything crazy, but you're highly trained and capable of using the environment highly to your advantage.

Enemies will include a large variety of SCP, largely featured being 682, 106, 610, 008, and whatever else i can make work.

Technical:
Developed with UDK because of its huge graphical capabilities. I have no experience with any sort of gamemaking, so help with coding would be appreciated.

So, would anyone actually want to play this?
Modeler, Texturer, Animator in training, and novice voice actor.

Spread the word: http://infinitescopeproductions.blogspot.com/

Re: SCP- Mobile Task Force

How about a zombie plague from SCP-008? If SCP-682 is crashing through everything, he mind as well crash through that one.
I lost weight just by running up and down the stairs...

Re: SCP- Mobile Task Force

Twisted Polygon wrote:
++Focus++ wrote:How about a zombie plague from SCP-008? If SCP-682 is crashing through everything, he mind as well crash through that one.
My plan is to use 008 infected as the most common but weakest enemy.
Oh nevermind, I just noticed the main enemies that would be in the game lol.

However, I got another suggestion. There should be a scene where your hiding and you watch SCP-106 and SCP-682 fight (Holy hell that would be amazing). Eventually, SCP-682 gives up and SCP-106 goes into the pocket dimension and you continue with your game. The reason why SCP-106 would win is because SCP-106 is completely made of acid and plus, SCP-682 has weaknesses that the SCP-Foundation doesn't know about.
I lost weight just by running up and down the stairs...