The SCP Foundation Game

HEYA GAIS, I AM BAC.... and yes, i was banned for a month, so sorry trialtrex that i was being mean to you....
but anyways, im starting this new game of the scp foundation, the following programs im using are:
3d world studio
fragmotion (i don't know if im gonna use it yet)
and blitz3d
i mainly wanna make this a "closed" game due to the lack of ideas, and im not sure if 3d world studio 5.52 and blitz3d 1.90 are compataible with the latest versions of these programs.
for a little more info about this game, please visit My fourms (need to register on my fourms) and go to the "games" section, or just click on "the scp foundation"
PS. if you want to help me make this scp game, please pm me.
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

Re: The SCP Foundation Game

hug0905 wrote:im starting this new game of the scp foundation, the following programs im using are:
3d world studio
fragmotion (i don't know if im gonna use it yet)
and blitz3d
Have you ever used blitz3d or a game developing software?

forget about this thread, my project is dead, i request this thread to be locked (sorry but i had to say this)
This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

hug0905 wrote:forget about this thread, my project is dead, i request this thread to be locked (sorry but i had to say this)
Darn! That's what I expected from you. Next time, make sure you can and want to continue with your future projects.