Re: SCP Omega Seven

For starters, this is a freaking AWESOME IDEA, i've been a long time fan of Able and his squad.

I really hope this is a game. Also, to deviate from the SCP:Random Name games, perhaps you could call it "The Omega Seven Project", "Omega Seven Initiative", or just plain "Omega Seven", like you said.

I think I might consider modelling soon, just because of how amazing this is. I support FULLY AND COMPLETELY.

Fanboy rant: Complete.

I just installed unity, and I have yet to understand the basics of it. When the time comes, i'd be overjoyed to make a script and the lines for the NPC's and enemies. :D

Poseidon wrote:Thank you! I plan on making it turn red on hostiles and green on friendlies/useable objects such as doors. All ready got the second part of that down :)
i reconise that light. your using unity.
SCP WANDER POPULARITY
MMO TYME KINGDOM POPULATIRY

SaitoFOX wrote: i reconise that light. your using unity.
Well he did say "I'm looking to create my own SCP themed game with the Unity engine."

By the way, what's up with the "What if the beds were bees"?

i remember that article. Was that a -j or a real article? I feel like it was meant facetiously, but it still terrfied me. :geek:

Welcome to the forum Poseidon and I look forward to seeing your game as you continue it develop it. It seems like it's starting off well. :)

Interesting idea for a game. When do you theorize will be a released version of this?
Sometimes i need to know when to stop so i dont get my ass handled

KCF

Poseidon wrote:Not sure, it's still an early pre-alpha, and without a 3d modeller and animator I'm pretty much stuck seeing as that I have next to no skill regarding that. The game is terrible to play since you can't even see where the walls and floors come together, begin, end, etc etc. I've been in a hiatus regarding this for a while, and I made this thread to give me some motivation and help to develop it, which it has, I opened up the code for the first time in a while.
Mmm...I MIGHT be able to work on it, I'm signed up for many b̶e̶e̶s̶ other projects, but I have no work currently except for my total conversion, and the MLP mod. I should have some free slots next week, a few hours I can do something, but it might bee temporary. [/bees]