ON HOLD

Due to bank error, i owe the bank $300 they took my laptop and my TV as calateral... unless i pay them back the money i owe them i cannot work on the game... i will open the game for all today while im at the library. but it is un updated and still mildly glitchy. sorry for the inconvience, if you wish to help, donate to the scpwander fund today located at www.scpwander.com (click on donate) every bit is helpful.

but for now i have to put the game on hold due to my laptop with my files on it siezed by the bank.

Sorry again.

~DrTygira
SCP WANDER POPULARITY
MMO TYME KINGDOM POPULATIRY

Re: SCP - WANDER

What the hell? A computer is way more expensive than 300$ AND they took the TV. I mean, c'mon. I understand that they need to take colateral, but a TV and a COMPUTER?! Thats way too much! Seriously, now a days, a laptop is pretty much your personal folder and place of work, how are you supposed to do shit without it?

Well, I hope you get your stuff back.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

Re: ON HOLD

SaitoFOX wrote:Due to bank error, i owe the bank $300 they took my laptop and my TV as calateral... unless i pay them back the money i owe them i cannot work on the game... i will open the game for all today while im at the library. but it is un updated and still mildly glitchy. sorry for the inconvience, if you wish to help, donate to the scpwander fund today located at http://www.scpwander.com (click on donate) every bit is helpful.

but for now i have to put the game on hold due to my laptop with my files on it siezed by the bank.

Sorry again.

~DrTygira
THE BANK MUST DIE.
"now that the victim is in place, the killing bite will be administered in 10 seconds." --Valve.

Beware the man that speaks in hands.

☜☝☞☟ ✌

SaitoFOX wrote:Due to bank error, i owe the bank $300 they took my laptop and my TV as calateral... unless i pay them back the money i owe them i cannot work on the game... i will open the game for all today while im at the library. but it is un updated and still mildly glitchy. sorry for the inconvience, if you wish to help, donate to the scpwander fund today located at http://www.scpwander.com (click on donate) every bit is helpful.

Sorry again.

~DrTygira

HEY! THE BANK OWES ME OVER 9001 TP'S! THEY MUST DIE AND FACE THE WRATH OF BUNGHOLES!

Back on-bungholio-topic, which SCP is the zombie thingy that goes through walls?
WOOMY! *squid glibberish*
my water changed to this form by boiling, extensively used for the generation of mechanical power, for heating purposes, etc.

FoxMccloud64 wrote:

Sorry again.

~DrTygira

HEY! THE BANK OWES ME OVER 9001 TP'S! THEY MUST DIE AND FACE THE WRATH OF BUNGHOLES!

Back on-bungholio-topic, which SCP is the zombie thingy that goes through walls?
The plague Doctor's Patients.